Raising capital is often a milestone in a company’s life. The process requires detailed planning, careful consideration and seamless execution. Augment has since 2016 helped growth companies across several industries successfully raise capital and maximise shareholder value through our extensive local market knowledge. Our commitment to client success focuses on long-term guidance and our aim is to be a trusted partner for years to come.
Our services include:
- Initial public offerings
- Rights issues
- Directed issues
- Private placements
- Certified Adviser/Mentor
In addition to the above-mentioned services our competence and experience also extend into other advisory such as debt financing, fairness opinions, incentive programs and transaction support.
Our people are our greatest assets and the core of our business. In line with our augmented and long-term approach towards clients, we try to provide something more to our people than solely being an employer.
We are constantly searching for new talents that can join us as full-time Analysts or as Analyst Interns. The role mainly includes:
- Producing presentations, prospectuses and other documentation
- Gathering data and performing in-depth analyses of markets, industries and companies
- Actively participating in transactions and client contacts
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Relevant previous work experience
- Holds relevant BSc or MSc (or about to finish)
- Excellent academic background
The candidate must have strong analytical and numerical skills as well as exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in Swedish and English. Finnish is seen as a merit.
How to apply
Please send us your application, CV and transcript of academic records to email@example.com.