Raising capital is often a milestone in a company’s life. The process requires detailed planning, careful consideration and seamless execution. Augment has since 2016 helped growth companies across several industries successfully raise capital and maximise shareholder value through our extensive local market knowledge. Our commitment to client success focuses on long-term guidance and our aim is to be a trusted partner for years to come.
Our services include:
- Initial public offerings
- Rights issues
- Directed issues
- Private placements
- Certified Adviser/Mentor
In addition to the above-mentioned services our competence and experience also extend into other advisory such as debt financing, fairness opinions, incentive programs and transaction support.
Our people are our greatest assets and the core of our business. In line with our augmented and long-term approach towards clients, we try to provide something more to our people than solely being an employer.
We will continue to increase our presence in the Nordic market and, therefore, we are looking for a Project Manager to our team. In the role as Project Manager, you will be responsible of handling the day-to-day project management of our projects and pitches.
- Previous corporate finance experience from investment banking
- Previous ECM and M&A transaction experience
- Around 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for the purposes of clearly communicating with clients, investors and stakeholders
- Strong academic background
- Fluency in Swedish and English. Finnish is seen as a merit
How to apply
Please send us your application, CV and transcript of academic records to firstname.lastname@example.org.